Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sonos Bundle 250 Review
Sonos was founded with the dream of building a reasonably affordable whole home audio solution in an era where many systems did (and often still do) cost several thousand dollars or more. Now on its second generation of hardware and with much more mature software, it's possible the company's music system may have reached its zenith. We want determine just how true that is in our larger review.
Blue Mics Eyeball Review
Blue Microphones first foray into the world of consumer video products is with the Eyeball webcam. Blue Microphones is best known for its audiophile quality recording microphones used by recording stars such as Bob Dylan and Lil' Wayne; many of their professional makes, however, have prices well into the four digits. The Eyeball is one of its few devices to dip below $100. The Eyeball packs a unique design and a hide-away camera lens, but whether the audio and video quality stand up to Blue Microphones' reputation is the real test for our review.
Sony Ericsson C905 Review
Sony's Cyber-shot themed handsets are currently headlined by the C905. Of course, its most notable feature of this uber-cameraphone is its 8.1 megapixel camera, and Sony has been known to produce some great digital cameras with its Cyber-shot line; but can the C905 live up to its photographic heritage and still be a great phone? We've come to an important conclusion in our complete C905 review for the slider handset on AT&T's network.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Atlantic Magazine notes trend to Chromebooks in schools - 12 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Skype suddenly blocks users with OS X 10.5 or earlier - 7 replies