Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
CatDV 8.0 released
Square Box Systems has released v8.0 of its CatDV. The application is used to log video files and manage other forms of media. The latest version incorporates a refined interface that features the ability to browse files both on the file system and on the server without opening the files in a catalog. The update also provides support to XDCAM, MXF, MPEG, and PDF files and features performance enhancements including logging tools, subtitling tools, and when communicating with the CatDV Server.
Alien Shooter 2 for Mac
Virtual Programming has announced Alien Shooter 2, a sequel to the arcade-style space-age shooter game. The first Alien shooter game has players defending against an onslaught of enemies, and forces players to eliminate all aliens within the facility. The sequel picks up where the first one leaves off delivering a mix of action and RPG elements, with multiple paths that players can take to reach their final goal. Alien Shooter 2 adds the ability for players to now upgrade their character, and provides lots of additional quests.
MS Store designs leaked
Layout designs of Microsoft's upcoming retail stores have been leaked in a PowerPoint Presentation. According to Gizmodo, the presentation was drafted by Lippicott, a "design and brand strategy" consultant firm reportedly hired by Microsoft to help further the concept and design of the stores. The leak indicates Microsoft will be borrowing elements from other retailers such as the Apple Store and Sony Style. The stores will center around Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7, Xbox, PCTV, and Windows Mobile.
AKVIS Enhancer 10
AKVIS has launched version 10 of Enhancer, one of its image improvement tools. The application consists of several different modes which are used to help alter and improve the visible detail in a picture. The new update provides an additional Smart Correction mode, which brings the apps current number of usable modes up-to 4. With the Smart Correction mode users are able to correct and improve the tone of images in either the entire photo, a specific area.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies