Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SimplyTweet 2.0 released
MotionObj has released v2.0 of its iPhone application, SimplyTweet. The software is used to access Twitter information such as replies and updates. The latest version utilizes Apple's push notification service for Mentions and Direct Messages. SimplyTweet 2.0 includes various themes, photograph searching, and photograph posting to site such as TwitPic and Posterous. Version 2.0 also features customizable timelines for group tweets.
Sony Walkman X1000 Review
Sony has spent much of the past few years regaining ground it lost from its one-time dominance of portable audio. The latest wave of this involves touchscreen players: nearly a year and a half after the iPod touch, the first touchscreen Walkman has arrived. In the X1000 series, Sony is not only looking to compete with the best touchscreen players but to overcome these competitors' mistakes. We hope to find out in our complete review not only whether or not it's a worthwhile contender but whether it's necessarily taking the same path as its most obvious rivals.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies