Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SimplyTweet 2.0 released
MotionObj has released v2.0 of its iPhone application, SimplyTweet. The software is used to access Twitter information such as replies and updates. The latest version utilizes Apple's push notification service for Mentions and Direct Messages. SimplyTweet 2.0 includes various themes, photograph searching, and photograph posting to site such as TwitPic and Posterous. Version 2.0 also features customizable timelines for group tweets.
Sony Walkman X1000 Review
Sony has spent much of the past few years regaining ground it lost from its one-time dominance of portable audio. The latest wave of this involves touchscreen players: nearly a year and a half after the iPod touch, the first touchscreen Walkman has arrived. In the X1000 series, Sony is not only looking to compete with the best touchscreen players but to overcome these competitors' mistakes. We hope to find out in our complete review not only whether or not it's a worthwhile contender but whether it's necessarily taking the same path as its most obvious rivals.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 10 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 7 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies