Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MS Silverlight 3 released
Microsoft has released Silverlight 3, a new release of its multimedia software for Web. The software is available for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. Version 3 of new version of software, designed only for Intel-based Macs, offers better performance, GPU acceleration, tools to run on the desktop, and support for higher quality audio and video, including native H.264/Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) Audio, live and on-demand IIS7 Smooth Streaming, full HD (720p+) playback, and an extensible decoder pipeline. For developers, it new 3D graphics, animation features, hardware accelerated effects and text improvements to enable designers and developers to create next generation Web visuals.
Mac Video Converter Family
iFunia has released the Mac Video Converter Family , a series of video conversion applications for the Mac, iPhone, and other devices that allows users to convert between 40 video formats; the application also includes various video-editing features such as video cropping, trimming, and merging multiple video clips. It supports the latest video formats along with high-definition video and flash video.
ClearCal anti-glare film
RadTech has launched the latest of its MacBook accessories, the ClearCal anti-glare film for glossy displays. ClearCal is designed to protect the users screen from dirt, dust and scratches, while reducing glare on glossy glass displays when outdoors or in brightly lit environments. The film combines a 2-mil anti-reflection layer with a 3-mil flexible transparent base, and when bonded to the glass computer screen, is capable of helping hide scratches and marks.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price to gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 19 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple 'investigating' if leaked celebrity pics came from iCloud - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies