Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MS Silverlight 3 released
Microsoft has released Silverlight 3, a new release of its multimedia software for Web. The software is available for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. Version 3 of new version of software, designed only for Intel-based Macs, offers better performance, GPU acceleration, tools to run on the desktop, and support for higher quality audio and video, including native H.264/Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) Audio, live and on-demand IIS7 Smooth Streaming, full HD (720p+) playback, and an extensible decoder pipeline. For developers, it new 3D graphics, animation features, hardware accelerated effects and text improvements to enable designers and developers to create next generation Web visuals.
Mac Video Converter Family
iFunia has released the Mac Video Converter Family , a series of video conversion applications for the Mac, iPhone, and other devices that allows users to convert between 40 video formats; the application also includes various video-editing features such as video cropping, trimming, and merging multiple video clips. It supports the latest video formats along with high-definition video and flash video.
ClearCal anti-glare film
RadTech has launched the latest of its MacBook accessories, the ClearCal anti-glare film for glossy displays. ClearCal is designed to protect the users screen from dirt, dust and scratches, while reducing glare on glossy glass displays when outdoors or in brightly lit environments. The film combines a 2-mil anti-reflection layer with a 3-mil flexible transparent base, and when bonded to the glass computer screen, is capable of helping hide scratches and marks.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 34 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies