Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Nokia May Turn to Android
Nokia is breaking from Symbian and about to use Android for one of its next smartphones, according to industry sources. A touchscreen, smartphone-class device is claimed by the Guardian to be later in development and likely to be unveiled at Nokia World in September. Its features are unknown beyond the use of the Google platform.
Mac iPhone 3GS unlock tool
George Hotz, creator of purplera1n, the first iPhone 3GS jailbreak tool, has announced that a Mac version is now available. In his blog, Hotz explains that he is not familiar with Mac coding and gives credit to AriX and westbaer for the port. The hack is still considered to be in the beta stage and users are reminded to backup any important data before attempting the unlock. The file weighs in at 458 KB and is available on the purplera1n website.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 17 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 9 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies