Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Nokia May Turn to Android
Nokia is breaking from Symbian and about to use Android for one of its next smartphones, according to industry sources. A touchscreen, smartphone-class device is claimed by the Guardian to be later in development and likely to be unveiled at Nokia World in September. Its features are unknown beyond the use of the Google platform.
Mac iPhone 3GS unlock tool
George Hotz, creator of purplera1n, the first iPhone 3GS jailbreak tool, has announced that a Mac version is now available. In his blog, Hotz explains that he is not familiar with Mac coding and gives credit to AriX and westbaer for the port. The hack is still considered to be in the beta stage and users are reminded to backup any important data before attempting the unlock. The file weighs in at 458 KB and is available on the purplera1n website.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock. It is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies