Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sony Ericsson Rachel Leak
Sony Ericsson's first Android smartphone will be a very high-end touchscreen device most likely taking the iPhone head on, a Danish scoop shows. Codenamed the "Rachel," the phone would fit into the XPERIA line occupied only by the X1 but would emphasize speed, according to Mobil. Like the Windows Mobile-based Toshiba TG01, it would have a very high-end 1GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon processor at its heart; it may also compete against the iPhone 3GS through "great" 3D graphics capabilities.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 10 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies