Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
First Look: Find My iPhone
One of the most anticipated features of the new iPhone OS 3.0 is the ability to find lost devices using Apple's MobileMe web service, which requires an annual fee. Find My iPhone plots the location of a missing phone on a map, allows users to flash a message on the screen and play an alert tone. If all else fails, the user can remotely erase any personal data on an iPhone. We at Electronista and MacNN are taking a quick look at how it works and whether it's worth the investment.
WSJ: Jobs has new liver
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Steve Jobs is recovering from a liver transplant (subscription required). The Apple CEO reportedly had the surgery two months ago in Tennessee and is still on track to return to work later this month, but possibly on a part-time basis.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies