Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
First Look: Find My iPhone
One of the most anticipated features of the new iPhone OS 3.0 is the ability to find lost devices using Apple's MobileMe web service, which requires an annual fee. Find My iPhone plots the location of a missing phone on a map, allows users to flash a message on the screen and play an alert tone. If all else fails, the user can remotely erase any personal data on an iPhone. We at Electronista and MacNN are taking a quick look at how it works and whether it's worth the investment.
WSJ: Jobs has new liver
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Steve Jobs is recovering from a liver transplant (subscription required). The Apple CEO reportedly had the surgery two months ago in Tennessee and is still on track to return to work later this month, but possibly on a part-time basis.
Smartbands of all sorts are hitting the market. Some build on the buzz around fitness trackers, while others offer simpler features fo ...RocketStor 6324L Thunderbolt 2 eSATA bridge
Like it or not, the shift to Thunderbolt is underway. The connection is extremely flexible, allowing for video and data to co-habitate ...Patriot Stellar Boost XT 64GB USB 3.0 drive
A vast selection of USB memory sticks means that consumers can often find exactly the size drive they need in a configuration that can ...
10 Most Discussed
- Some users complain of iPhone 6 Plus bending in pockets - 23 replies
- Video shows two kids deliberately bending iPhones at Apple Store - 19 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 15 replies
- Person responsible for iOS 8.0.1 debacle also linked to iOS 6 Maps - 14 replies
- Apple releases fix for 'Shellshock' Unix flaw - 12 replies
- FBI Director Comey worried Apple, Google encryption 'above the law' - 12 replies
- Apple Watch will be able to control Apple TV, says Cook - 11 replies
- Fixed iOS 8.0.2 now live; bent iPhone 6 Pluses may get replaced [u] - 11 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Consumer Reports: iPhone 6 'bending' controversy overblown - 10 replies