Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone 3.0 images leaked?
Chinese blog UMPCFever has posted what appear to be photographs of the new iPhone interface with features such as camera auto-focus, a magnetometer and voice recording. The blogger responsible for the shots says he was given the iPhone prototype from his American friend, who supposedly asked the blogger to only "take fuzzy snapshots" because it is not yet official. The blogger did not take photographs of the iPhone's physical design, believing that it would be unlikely the final product would look the same.
iPublishWidget with Bowker
Bowker and Impelsys have announced a joint marketing program for Bowker's SEO Title Cards and Impelsys' iPublishWidget. The integration aims to simplify the process of marketing and selling books through Broker's Print catalog. Affiliate sales-channeling elements can be controlled using iPublishWidget within SEO Title Cards. Widgets can also include links to a user's online catalog through Boker's MyIdentifiers.com title-management platform.
Screenium 1.2 update
Synium has released its screen-capturing software, Screenium 1.2, as a public beta with an enhanced interface and improved stability. The latest version now places all settings in the main window and includes a revamped preference dialog. A new level-meter can be used to monitor microphones and other audio inputs. The area selection now supports textual input for position and size, while highlighting the selected area with a red frame when recording in either the fixed-area mode or the mouse-area mode.
Vemedio releases Snowtape
Vemedio has released the full version of Snowtape, an application for playing and recording live radio. Snowtape provides a database capable of storing thousands of radio stations, along with search capabilities and a built-in track editor for removing interfering audio. Stations listed in the search results can be added to a list and sorted by genre or bandwidth, or can be added to the favorites section for simpler access. Users can also export tracks to iTunes for encoding to AAC audio, with support for album artwork and track titles as iTunes audio tags.
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 28 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Apple tipsters claim Apple electric minivan in the works - 12 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 11 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 10 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- FCC net neutrality vote today, last minute changes made to proposal - 7 replies
- Apple investing $1.9 billion in two new European data centers - 7 replies