Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone 3.0 images leaked?
Chinese blog UMPCFever has posted what appear to be photographs of the new iPhone interface with features such as camera auto-focus, a magnetometer and voice recording. The blogger responsible for the shots says he was given the iPhone prototype from his American friend, who supposedly asked the blogger to only "take fuzzy snapshots" because it is not yet official. The blogger did not take photographs of the iPhone's physical design, believing that it would be unlikely the final product would look the same.
iPublishWidget with Bowker
Bowker and Impelsys have announced a joint marketing program for Bowker's SEO Title Cards and Impelsys' iPublishWidget. The integration aims to simplify the process of marketing and selling books through Broker's Print catalog. Affiliate sales-channeling elements can be controlled using iPublishWidget within SEO Title Cards. Widgets can also include links to a user's online catalog through Boker's MyIdentifiers.com title-management platform.
Screenium 1.2 update
Synium has released its screen-capturing software, Screenium 1.2, as a public beta with an enhanced interface and improved stability. The latest version now places all settings in the main window and includes a revamped preference dialog. A new level-meter can be used to monitor microphones and other audio inputs. The area selection now supports textual input for position and size, while highlighting the selected area with a red frame when recording in either the fixed-area mode or the mouse-area mode.
Vemedio releases Snowtape
Vemedio has released the full version of Snowtape, an application for playing and recording live radio. Snowtape provides a database capable of storing thousands of radio stations, along with search capabilities and a built-in track editor for removing interfering audio. Stations listed in the search results can be added to a list and sorted by genre or bandwidth, or can be added to the favorites section for simpler access. Users can also export tracks to iTunes for encoding to AAC audio, with support for album artwork and track titles as iTunes audio tags.
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...Adesso Compagno X Bluetooth keyboard
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- Apple unveils new Retina iMac, featuring 5K display - 9 replies
- Flight attendants sue FAA over in-flight device usage rules - 9 replies