Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone 3.0 images leaked?
Chinese blog UMPCFever has posted what appear to be photographs of the new iPhone interface with features such as camera auto-focus, a magnetometer and voice recording. The blogger responsible for the shots says he was given the iPhone prototype from his American friend, who supposedly asked the blogger to only "take fuzzy snapshots" because it is not yet official. The blogger did not take photographs of the iPhone's physical design, believing that it would be unlikely the final product would look the same.
iPublishWidget with Bowker
Bowker and Impelsys have announced a joint marketing program for Bowker's SEO Title Cards and Impelsys' iPublishWidget. The integration aims to simplify the process of marketing and selling books through Broker's Print catalog. Affiliate sales-channeling elements can be controlled using iPublishWidget within SEO Title Cards. Widgets can also include links to a user's online catalog through Boker's MyIdentifiers.com title-management platform.
Screenium 1.2 update
Synium has released its screen-capturing software, Screenium 1.2, as a public beta with an enhanced interface and improved stability. The latest version now places all settings in the main window and includes a revamped preference dialog. A new level-meter can be used to monitor microphones and other audio inputs. The area selection now supports textual input for position and size, while highlighting the selected area with a red frame when recording in either the fixed-area mode or the mouse-area mode.
Vemedio releases Snowtape
Vemedio has released the full version of Snowtape, an application for playing and recording live radio. Snowtape provides a database capable of storing thousands of radio stations, along with search capabilities and a built-in track editor for removing interfering audio. Stations listed in the search results can be added to a list and sorted by genre or bandwidth, or can be added to the favorites section for simpler access. Users can also export tracks to iTunes for encoding to AAC audio, with support for album artwork and track titles as iTunes audio tags.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies