Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone 3.0 images leaked?
Chinese blog UMPCFever has posted what appear to be photographs of the new iPhone interface with features such as camera auto-focus, a magnetometer and voice recording. The blogger responsible for the shots says he was given the iPhone prototype from his American friend, who supposedly asked the blogger to only "take fuzzy snapshots" because it is not yet official. The blogger did not take photographs of the iPhone's physical design, believing that it would be unlikely the final product would look the same.
iPublishWidget with Bowker
Bowker and Impelsys have announced a joint marketing program for Bowker's SEO Title Cards and Impelsys' iPublishWidget. The integration aims to simplify the process of marketing and selling books through Broker's Print catalog. Affiliate sales-channeling elements can be controlled using iPublishWidget within SEO Title Cards. Widgets can also include links to a user's online catalog through Boker's MyIdentifiers.com title-management platform.
Screenium 1.2 update
Synium has released its screen-capturing software, Screenium 1.2, as a public beta with an enhanced interface and improved stability. The latest version now places all settings in the main window and includes a revamped preference dialog. A new level-meter can be used to monitor microphones and other audio inputs. The area selection now supports textual input for position and size, while highlighting the selected area with a red frame when recording in either the fixed-area mode or the mouse-area mode.
Vemedio releases Snowtape
Vemedio has released the full version of Snowtape, an application for playing and recording live radio. Snowtape provides a database capable of storing thousands of radio stations, along with search capabilities and a built-in track editor for removing interfering audio. Stations listed in the search results can be added to a list and sorted by genre or bandwidth, or can be added to the favorites section for simpler access. Users can also export tracks to iTunes for encoding to AAC audio, with support for album artwork and track titles as iTunes audio tags.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock. It is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies