Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Win 7 removes app limit
Microsoft late yesterday confirmed that the final version of Windows 7 Starter Edition will not be limited to opening three applications at a time. This follows claims by observer and author Paul Thurrott, that the limit would be removed, though it doesn't appear to include allow changing wallpapers. The change is intended to improve the flexibility of netbooks, the company says.
Juice Pack Air Review
Battery packs for iPhones often dramatically extend the useful lifetime of Apple's devices, but they also add considerable bulk and rarely feel like natural extensions of the iPhone itself. Mophie wants to change this with the Juice Pack Air; we'll see in our full Juice Pack Air review not only whether it accomplishes its intended goals but whether it or the original Juice Pack is the better choice.
PSP Go Leak
(Updated with PR shots) A leak Saturday morning on Sony's own PlayStation forums has confirmed major details of the PSP Go now expected to debut at E3. Spotted in a Qore episode slipped out early, the device is as rumored and switches to a slider design that renders it much more portable. It now also has 16GB of internal memory (plus a card slot) that gives it a much greater role as a media player and signals a shift to download-only PSP games; the PSP Go drops the UMD drive entirely.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Samsung upgrades Ultimate Test Drive with $200 switching offer - 6 replies