Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Win 7 removes app limit
Microsoft late yesterday confirmed that the final version of Windows 7 Starter Edition will not be limited to opening three applications at a time. This follows claims by observer and author Paul Thurrott, that the limit would be removed, though it doesn't appear to include allow changing wallpapers. The change is intended to improve the flexibility of netbooks, the company says.
Juice Pack Air Review
Battery packs for iPhones often dramatically extend the useful lifetime of Apple's devices, but they also add considerable bulk and rarely feel like natural extensions of the iPhone itself. Mophie wants to change this with the Juice Pack Air; we'll see in our full Juice Pack Air review not only whether it accomplishes its intended goals but whether it or the original Juice Pack is the better choice.
PSP Go Leak
(Updated with PR shots) A leak Saturday morning on Sony's own PlayStation forums has confirmed major details of the PSP Go now expected to debut at E3. Spotted in a Qore episode slipped out early, the device is as rumored and switches to a slider design that renders it much more portable. It now also has 16GB of internal memory (plus a card slot) that gives it a much greater role as a media player and signals a shift to download-only PSP games; the PSP Go drops the UMD drive entirely.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies