Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Bacterial Orchestra event
The creators of the Bacterial Orchestra - Public Epidemic No. 1 iPhone app are planning to put the application to the test at an event they have organized in Uppsala, Sweden. The application enables a group of iPhones to interact and create music in real time, using sounds each phone picks up from its surrounding environment. Each phone records sound and plays it back through its speaker. The "self-organized" music integrates the unison and rhythm from each iPhone.
Windows 7 box images real?
CentrumXP has released supposed leaked images of the Windows 7 retail boxes, according to ars technica. The boxes appear to be a combination of XP and Vista boxes, an indication of Microsoft's aim to make Windows 7 a culmination of the best parts of its predecessors.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies