Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Bacterial Orchestra event
The creators of the Bacterial Orchestra - Public Epidemic No. 1 iPhone app are planning to put the application to the test at an event they have organized in Uppsala, Sweden. The application enables a group of iPhones to interact and create music in real time, using sounds each phone picks up from its surrounding environment. Each phone records sound and plays it back through its speaker. The "self-organized" music integrates the unison and rhythm from each iPhone.
Windows 7 box images real?
CentrumXP has released supposed leaked images of the Windows 7 retail boxes, according to ars technica. The boxes appear to be a combination of XP and Vista boxes, an indication of Microsoft's aim to make Windows 7 a culmination of the best parts of its predecessors.
The search for a good messenger bag that doubles as a laptop bag is something many travelers find themselves facing at least once. Bet ...PenClic Bluetooth mouse
Windows 8 aside, computer users have been trained that a mouse is the proper way to navigate through the desktop for many years now. T ...Booqpad for iPad Air
Before we get rolling, I'll confess: I've never understood the purpose of cases like the Booqpad. If you've got a tablet, surely p ...
10 Most Discussed
- Mayer: Yahoo should be Apple's default search engine - 19 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Core iOS creator said to be leaving Apple after row with Jonathan Ive - 8 replies
- Apple announces historic 7:1 stock split, increases buyback program - 8 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies
- Revealed: Samsung misled investors, pundits with shipments vs. sales - 8 replies
- NSA denies using Heartbleed security flaw in intelligence gathering - 7 replies
- Apple buys hydroelectric facility to help power Prineville data center - 6 replies