Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Bacterial Orchestra event
The creators of the Bacterial Orchestra - Public Epidemic No. 1 iPhone app are planning to put the application to the test at an event they have organized in Uppsala, Sweden. The application enables a group of iPhones to interact and create music in real time, using sounds each phone picks up from its surrounding environment. Each phone records sound and plays it back through its speaker. The "self-organized" music integrates the unison and rhythm from each iPhone.
Windows 7 box images real?
CentrumXP has released supposed leaked images of the Windows 7 retail boxes, according to ars technica. The boxes appear to be a combination of XP and Vista boxes, an indication of Microsoft's aim to make Windows 7 a culmination of the best parts of its predecessors.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies