Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Audio company Samson Technologies has announced the Expedition XP308i, a portable 8-channel mixer with a built-in iPod dock and dual two-way speakers. The compact PA system features a 300-watt power amplifier, 8-inch woofers in 2-way vented enclosures, and an internal 2 x 150W Class D amplifier. The entire package comes in a light-weight design that stands less than 40 pounds, and is crafted for simplified transporting to other locations.
Apple clearing inventory?
Some telephone service providers have been dropping the price of the iPhone 3G and have begun offering cheaper cellular plans says Mundo Mac. The telephone companies are doing this in hopes of clearing inventory to prevent potential losses should consumers loose interest in the 3G upon the release of a new iPhone. Coincidentally, Apple is now offering the iPhone 3G through its online store for the first time, perhaps indicating a similar emptying of inventory.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 8 replies