Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Audio company Samson Technologies has announced the Expedition XP308i, a portable 8-channel mixer with a built-in iPod dock and dual two-way speakers. The compact PA system features a 300-watt power amplifier, 8-inch woofers in 2-way vented enclosures, and an internal 2 x 150W Class D amplifier. The entire package comes in a light-weight design that stands less than 40 pounds, and is crafted for simplified transporting to other locations.
Apple clearing inventory?
Some telephone service providers have been dropping the price of the iPhone 3G and have begun offering cheaper cellular plans says Mundo Mac. The telephone companies are doing this in hopes of clearing inventory to prevent potential losses should consumers loose interest in the 3G upon the release of a new iPhone. Coincidentally, Apple is now offering the iPhone 3G through its online store for the first time, perhaps indicating a similar emptying of inventory.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 14 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Editorial: Seeing Sony's 'The Interview' is hardly patriotic - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies