Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Audio company Samson Technologies has announced the Expedition XP308i, a portable 8-channel mixer with a built-in iPod dock and dual two-way speakers. The compact PA system features a 300-watt power amplifier, 8-inch woofers in 2-way vented enclosures, and an internal 2 x 150W Class D amplifier. The entire package comes in a light-weight design that stands less than 40 pounds, and is crafted for simplified transporting to other locations.
Apple clearing inventory?
Some telephone service providers have been dropping the price of the iPhone 3G and have begun offering cheaper cellular plans says Mundo Mac. The telephone companies are doing this in hopes of clearing inventory to prevent potential losses should consumers loose interest in the 3G upon the release of a new iPhone. Coincidentally, Apple is now offering the iPhone 3G through its online store for the first time, perhaps indicating a similar emptying of inventory.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Review: Alsoft DiskWarrior 5.0 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Opinion: Where is my Apple Watch? - 12 replies
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies