Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Paperless Office Bundles
DEVONtechnologies has bundled its DEVONthink Pro Office application with the ScanSnap S300M and S1500M document scanners. DEVONthink is a document management program that can be used to store documents, scanned papers, e-mail messages, notes and bookmarks, while linking the content together with shared ideas. The Pro Office version features an e-mail archive, scanner support, optical character recognition, web sharing capabilities and image capture support.
CuteClips 3 update
Briksoftware has launched an update to its clipboard-history application, CuteClips 3. The software works in the background and continuously record changes to the clipboard, which are then added to a log that users can access at a later date. Version 3 offers an improved interface that is designed to help make the application simpler to use, with a textual list of all clips and a detailed preview for viewing each clip. To prevent clips from accidental deletion, users can make clips sticky or assign shortcuts to them.
Toon Boom Studio 5
Toon Boom Animation has announced Toon Boom Studio 5, an update to its software that allows animators to create, animate and publish projects. Version 5 adds stop-motion animation, improved image-playback optimization and the ability to review a series of pictures using time-lapse imagery. Also new is a "chroma key screens" function that enables users to change the background screens, while a preview window displays live feeds and provides customization options for the subject, focus and brightness.
BBuy Palm Pre Jun 7 Rumor
Sprint's own stores may be accompanied by Best Buy for an increasingly corroborated June 7th Palm Pre launch based on a new leak. An insider tells BGR that about 4,500 Palm Pre units will reportedly be shipped to Best Buy Mobile stores that day and will guarantee that every store has at least one unit, with some getting several examples to sell. The reason for the small supply isn't yet clear.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies