Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Paperless Office Bundles
DEVONtechnologies has bundled its DEVONthink Pro Office application with the ScanSnap S300M and S1500M document scanners. DEVONthink is a document management program that can be used to store documents, scanned papers, e-mail messages, notes and bookmarks, while linking the content together with shared ideas. The Pro Office version features an e-mail archive, scanner support, optical character recognition, web sharing capabilities and image capture support.
CuteClips 3 update
Briksoftware has launched an update to its clipboard-history application, CuteClips 3. The software works in the background and continuously record changes to the clipboard, which are then added to a log that users can access at a later date. Version 3 offers an improved interface that is designed to help make the application simpler to use, with a textual list of all clips and a detailed preview for viewing each clip. To prevent clips from accidental deletion, users can make clips sticky or assign shortcuts to them.
Toon Boom Studio 5
Toon Boom Animation has announced Toon Boom Studio 5, an update to its software that allows animators to create, animate and publish projects. Version 5 adds stop-motion animation, improved image-playback optimization and the ability to review a series of pictures using time-lapse imagery. Also new is a "chroma key screens" function that enables users to change the background screens, while a preview window displays live feeds and provides customization options for the subject, focus and brightness.
BBuy Palm Pre Jun 7 Rumor
Sprint's own stores may be accompanied by Best Buy for an increasingly corroborated June 7th Palm Pre launch based on a new leak. An insider tells BGR that about 4,500 Palm Pre units will reportedly be shipped to Best Buy Mobile stores that day and will guarantee that every store has at least one unit, with some getting several examples to sell. The reason for the small supply isn't yet clear.
Before we get rolling, I'll confess: I've never understood the purpose of cases like the Booqpad. If you've got a tablet, surely p ...Linksys EA6900 AC Router
As 802.11ac networking begins to makes its way into more and more devices, you may find yourself considering an upgrade for your home ...D-Link DIR-510L 802.11AC travel router
Having Internet access in hotels and other similar locations used to be a miasma of connectivity issues. If Wi-Fi was available, it wa ...
10 Most Discussed
- Eich's Mozilla departure induces bilateral criticism, Firefox bans - 40 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Email from Jobs in 2010 lays out future vision - 13 replies
- Critical OpenSSL 'HeartBleed' bug uncovered, affects HTTPS encryption - 11 replies
- Mayer: Yahoo should be Apple's default search engine - 11 replies
- Apple opens first store in Turkey to hoopla, press, long lineups - 9 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Core iOS creator said to be leaving Apple after row with Jonathan Ive - 8 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies