Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jobs vs preservationists
Steve Jobs is set to make yet another attempt to demolish his historic house in Woodside, California, according to the San Jose Mercury News. Previous attempts to destroy the "Jackling House" met with resistance from a preservationist group, Uphold Our Heritage, that argued the 85-year-old property should be restored or sold to a buyer willing to renovate. The home sits on six acres of wooded land, with 30 rooms, 14 bedrooms and 13.5 bathrooms. The original architect, George Washington Smith, utilized the Spanish Colonial Revival Style.
Flip Ultra HD Leaked
Pure Digital is about to release its second pocket video camera with HD, a report from a buyer who purchased ahead of launch has confirmed. The Flip Ultra HD is expected to have the same 720p recording and 4GB (2 hours) of storage as the Flip Mino HD but the same form factor as the standard-definition Flip Ultra. Allowing the extra bulk will give it both HDMI video output as well as a larger screen and an accessible battery compartment that accepts AA batteries.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 17 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 9 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies