Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jobs vs preservationists
Steve Jobs is set to make yet another attempt to demolish his historic house in Woodside, California, according to the San Jose Mercury News. Previous attempts to destroy the "Jackling House" met with resistance from a preservationist group, Uphold Our Heritage, that argued the 85-year-old property should be restored or sold to a buyer willing to renovate. The home sits on six acres of wooded land, with 30 rooms, 14 bedrooms and 13.5 bathrooms. The original architect, George Washington Smith, utilized the Spanish Colonial Revival Style.
Flip Ultra HD Leaked
Pure Digital is about to release its second pocket video camera with HD, a report from a buyer who purchased ahead of launch has confirmed. The Flip Ultra HD is expected to have the same 720p recording and 4GB (2 hours) of storage as the Flip Mino HD but the same form factor as the standard-definition Flip Ultra. Allowing the extra bulk will give it both HDMI video output as well as a larger screen and an accessible battery compartment that accepts AA batteries.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 22 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- New Magic Keyboard, Trackpad, and Mouse revealed in OS X 10.11.1 code - 8 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies