Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jobs vs preservationists
Steve Jobs is set to make yet another attempt to demolish his historic house in Woodside, California, according to the San Jose Mercury News. Previous attempts to destroy the "Jackling House" met with resistance from a preservationist group, Uphold Our Heritage, that argued the 85-year-old property should be restored or sold to a buyer willing to renovate. The home sits on six acres of wooded land, with 30 rooms, 14 bedrooms and 13.5 bathrooms. The original architect, George Washington Smith, utilized the Spanish Colonial Revival Style.
Flip Ultra HD Leaked
Pure Digital is about to release its second pocket video camera with HD, a report from a buyer who purchased ahead of launch has confirmed. The Flip Ultra HD is expected to have the same 720p recording and 4GB (2 hours) of storage as the Flip Mino HD but the same form factor as the standard-definition Flip Ultra. Allowing the extra bulk will give it both HDMI video output as well as a larger screen and an accessible battery compartment that accepts AA batteries.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies