Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SanDisk slotRadio Review
The notion of an ultra-simple music player has been around for some time, but most of these designs have, for the most part, kept made certain assumptions about how digital music must be played: that it has to come from a computer, that the user must have exact control over when songs play. SanDisk has taken a bet that there's a crowd which is looking for an experience more like their favorite FM station; we hope to find out in our full review whether that's a wise guess or an attempt to preserve a dying format.
Griffin iPhone/iPod cases
Griffin Technology has launched three editions to its line of iPhone and iPod accessories, the iClear Sketch, Elan Form Graphite, and the Elan Form with Sky Blue Trim case. The iClear Sketch is a polycarbonate hard case created for the iPod nano 4G and made to protect the device from daily abuse such as bumps and scratches. Available in two different designs, Baroque and the 8-bit, each case offers users complete access to all controls, the dock connector and the headphone jack.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies