Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sally's Spa for Mac
Macgamestore.com has released the sequel to its Sally's Salon game for the Mac, Sally's Spa. In the game Sally has taken a break from the salon business and teamed up with her friend Nell, in order to begin running a spa. Featuring 10 different spas across the world, Players will have to deal with over 12 different customer types including wedding brides, couples, and high rollers, and provides nine spa services such as facials, manicure, pedicure, and hot stone messages.
GlobeSurfer III update
Nova media has announced an update to its 3G wireless router GlobeSurfer III. The device works by connecting to the internet via a mobile network provider, and allows a local network to share the internet through a wireless LAN and Ethernet. The new version comes with a failover principal that enables the device to automatically switch to a 3G connection when the current internet connection goes down, and then automatically goes back once the original connection is available again.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies