Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sally's Spa for Mac
Macgamestore.com has released the sequel to its Sally's Salon game for the Mac, Sally's Spa. In the game Sally has taken a break from the salon business and teamed up with her friend Nell, in order to begin running a spa. Featuring 10 different spas across the world, Players will have to deal with over 12 different customer types including wedding brides, couples, and high rollers, and provides nine spa services such as facials, manicure, pedicure, and hot stone messages.
GlobeSurfer III update
Nova media has announced an update to its 3G wireless router GlobeSurfer III. The device works by connecting to the internet via a mobile network provider, and allows a local network to share the internet through a wireless LAN and Ethernet. The new version comes with a failover principal that enables the device to automatically switch to a 3G connection when the current internet connection goes down, and then automatically goes back once the original connection is available again.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 14 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Editorial: Seeing Sony's 'The Interview' is hardly patriotic - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies
- Amazon lays claim to 10 million new Prime members over holiday - 6 replies