Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Mac OS Nehalem support
The upcoming Mac OS X 10.5.7 could support Intel's Nehalem architecture along with AMD's Radeon HD 4000 graphics components, according to netkas. The beta version of the operating system allegedly includes five kernel extensions for the video cards, including the HD 4850 and 4870 chipsets, while enabling Core Image and Quartz Extreme acceleration.
Hi-Den VIsion's HD-0310
Hi-Den Vision has launched a digital photo viewer for high-definition TV's, HD-0310. The compact device is capable of reading most popular flash memory cards, USB flash drives, and USB portable hard disks, in order to watch photos, video clips, and music. An added feature enables photos and music to be played simultaneously. Other features include HDMI 1080p compatibility, up to 16 selectable transition effects, and a variety of photo viewing customization functions such as zooming in or out and rotating the picture.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies