Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Samsung Memoir Feb 25
T-Mobile has used the prelude to MWC to publish official launch details for the Samsung Memoir. The 8-megapixel, xenon flash cameraphone will ship on the widely rumored February 25th launch date. T-Mobile also tells Electronista that the Memoir will technically cost less than the initially rumored price and should sell for $250 when linked to a two-year contract that requires a data plan but which also includes a $50 rebate.
Sony Ericsson Idou
Continuing its introductions, Sony Ericsson provided an early glance at the Idou, its second-ever full touchscreen phone. The handset will be one of the firm's first to be based on pure Symbian instead of UIQ and will use a custom touch interface with an emphasis on media playback. Appropriately, it will also have a 3.5-inch, 16:9 ratio display and appears to rely solely on the screen for keyboard input. Sony Ericsson can also claim to be the first with a 12-megapixel camera onboard a phone and will give the device both a xenon flash and a retractable lens cover.
Sony Ericsson W995
Sony Ericsson today started off Mobile World Congress early with a new high-end Walkman phone. Once known as the Hikaru, the W995 stands as the company's flagship non-touch media phone with an 8-megapixel camera, a larger than average 2.6-inch LCD, GPS mapping and Wi-Fi with DLNA support for sharing media on a local network. It also touts built-in stereo speakers, and comes bundled with an 8GB Memory Stick Micro card that holds a typical music library.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies