Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Samsung Memoir Feb 25
T-Mobile has used the prelude to MWC to publish official launch details for the Samsung Memoir. The 8-megapixel, xenon flash cameraphone will ship on the widely rumored February 25th launch date. T-Mobile also tells Electronista that the Memoir will technically cost less than the initially rumored price and should sell for $250 when linked to a two-year contract that requires a data plan but which also includes a $50 rebate.
Sony Ericsson Idou
Continuing its introductions, Sony Ericsson provided an early glance at the Idou, its second-ever full touchscreen phone. The handset will be one of the firm's first to be based on pure Symbian instead of UIQ and will use a custom touch interface with an emphasis on media playback. Appropriately, it will also have a 3.5-inch, 16:9 ratio display and appears to rely solely on the screen for keyboard input. Sony Ericsson can also claim to be the first with a 12-megapixel camera onboard a phone and will give the device both a xenon flash and a retractable lens cover.
Sony Ericsson W995
Sony Ericsson today started off Mobile World Congress early with a new high-end Walkman phone. Once known as the Hikaru, the W995 stands as the company's flagship non-touch media phone with an 8-megapixel camera, a larger than average 2.6-inch LCD, GPS mapping and Wi-Fi with DLNA support for sharing media on a local network. It also touts built-in stereo speakers, and comes bundled with an 8GB Memory Stick Micro card that holds a typical music library.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 25 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Hands On: Sue Doku 2.0.0 (iOS) - 6 replies