Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Samsung Memoir Feb 25
T-Mobile has used the prelude to MWC to publish official launch details for the Samsung Memoir. The 8-megapixel, xenon flash cameraphone will ship on the widely rumored February 25th launch date. T-Mobile also tells Electronista that the Memoir will technically cost less than the initially rumored price and should sell for $250 when linked to a two-year contract that requires a data plan but which also includes a $50 rebate.
Sony Ericsson Idou
Continuing its introductions, Sony Ericsson provided an early glance at the Idou, its second-ever full touchscreen phone. The handset will be one of the firm's first to be based on pure Symbian instead of UIQ and will use a custom touch interface with an emphasis on media playback. Appropriately, it will also have a 3.5-inch, 16:9 ratio display and appears to rely solely on the screen for keyboard input. Sony Ericsson can also claim to be the first with a 12-megapixel camera onboard a phone and will give the device both a xenon flash and a retractable lens cover.
Sony Ericsson W995
Sony Ericsson today started off Mobile World Congress early with a new high-end Walkman phone. Once known as the Hikaru, the W995 stands as the company's flagship non-touch media phone with an 8-megapixel camera, a larger than average 2.6-inch LCD, GPS mapping and Wi-Fi with DLNA support for sharing media on a local network. It also touts built-in stereo speakers, and comes bundled with an 8GB Memory Stick Micro card that holds a typical music library.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies