Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Samsung M7600 Leak
Samsung may add at least one more high-end phone to its Mobile World Congress plans if a photo leak published by DailyMobile proves reliable. The M7600 should be the first full touchscreen phone from Samsung to have Bang & Olufsen audio and will have one of the Danish company's amps built-in to boost sound quality. It will also be pitched to younger owners with a unique DJ scratching mode to mix and add effects to music that can be saved for later.
Vocalia 1.4 launches
Creaceed has launched a new update to its voice recognition iPhone app, Vocalia 1.4, adding support for German language recognition and a German interface. Vocalia searches Address Book contacts via speech recognition, using the Julius engine for multi-locutor, speech recognition, supporting up to 5000 contacts. It recognizes a spoken name and brings up a list of possible matches, allowing the user to pick the contact from a short list, placing a call. In addition to German, the app supports English and French languages.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies