Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Samsung M7600 Leak
Samsung may add at least one more high-end phone to its Mobile World Congress plans if a photo leak published by DailyMobile proves reliable. The M7600 should be the first full touchscreen phone from Samsung to have Bang & Olufsen audio and will have one of the Danish company's amps built-in to boost sound quality. It will also be pitched to younger owners with a unique DJ scratching mode to mix and add effects to music that can be saved for later.
Vocalia 1.4 launches
Creaceed has launched a new update to its voice recognition iPhone app, Vocalia 1.4, adding support for German language recognition and a German interface. Vocalia searches Address Book contacts via speech recognition, using the Julius engine for multi-locutor, speech recognition, supporting up to 5000 contacts. It recognizes a spoken name and brings up a list of possible matches, allowing the user to pick the contact from a short list, placing a call. In addition to German, the app supports English and French languages.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies