Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Samsung M7600 Leak
Samsung may add at least one more high-end phone to its Mobile World Congress plans if a photo leak published by DailyMobile proves reliable. The M7600 should be the first full touchscreen phone from Samsung to have Bang & Olufsen audio and will have one of the Danish company's amps built-in to boost sound quality. It will also be pitched to younger owners with a unique DJ scratching mode to mix and add effects to music that can be saved for later.
Vocalia 1.4 launches
Creaceed has launched a new update to its voice recognition iPhone app, Vocalia 1.4, adding support for German language recognition and a German interface. Vocalia searches Address Book contacts via speech recognition, using the Julius engine for multi-locutor, speech recognition, supporting up to 5000 contacts. It recognizes a spoken name and brings up a list of possible matches, allowing the user to pick the contact from a short list, placing a call. In addition to German, the app supports English and French languages.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 24 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 20 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies