Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Flash for iPhone
Adobe's CEO, Shantanu Narayen, has suggested that his company is now working with Apple to develop a version of Flash that runs on the iPhone, according to an interview with Bloomberg. Narayen in March of 2008 explained the need to work closely with Apple for the project, as the software would necessitate a close relationship with Safari in addition to the iPhone SDK. Steve Jobs had considered Flash Lite as too limited in functionality, while the standard Flash player would not provide satisfactory performance using the limited resources of the mobile platform.
Shooter for the iPhone
Artificial Life in collaboration with Paramount pictures, has released an iPhone/iPod touch game based off of the movie Shooter. In the game players follow main character Sergeant Bob Lee Swagger who has been accused of trying to assassinate the president and must clear his name before he's killed. Shooter is designed as a first-person shooter game and uses the iPhone's accelerometer to enable players to zoom in on targets with binoculars or a scope. The graphics of the game are presented in high-quality 3D and provides players with a 180-degree adjustable 3D vision scope.
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 13 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Repatriation bill offers tax break for US return of foreign profits - 11 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- FCC redefines broadband speeds as 25Mbps downloads, 3Mbps uploads - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies