Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple stock buyback
Apple should announce a management succession plan and use some of its cash reserve to retire 20 percent of the company's outstanding shares, according to Chad Brand, founder and president of Peridot Capital Management. Brand claims that the company has plenty of competent managers and its operations would continue to be successful even without jobs. He believes, however, that the board should nonetheless announce a potential executive hierarchy in the event that Jobs leaves his position as CEO.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies