Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sony VAIO P Leak
Sony on Christmas has unintentionally confirmed its netbook model through a placeholder on its VAIO homepage. Now officially labeled the VAIO P, the "revolutionary" system is described as small enough to fit in a pocket yet having a full notebook-level resolution: the 8-inch, LED-backlit display has an extremely wide 1600x768 resolution that covers much more area than the 1024x600 displays of typical netbooks. It also carries full notebook storage with at least a 60GB rotating hard drive and up to a 128GB solid-state drive.
Dell Adamo Display Leak
Dell's Adamo notebook may win a thinness battle with the MacBook Air but may be priced out of contention, yet another leak suggests. The American company is said to be using extra-thin 3.5mm (0.14in) LCD panels supplied by LG Display and Samsung to help reach its target of having the world's thinnest notebook. The screen will adopt a conventional 16:10 aspect ratio rather than the more recent 16:9 displays. Separately, at least one model is known to use a 13-inch display and points to a 1280x800 resolution as a result.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 7 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 4 replies