Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sony VAIO P Leak
Sony on Christmas has unintentionally confirmed its netbook model through a placeholder on its VAIO homepage. Now officially labeled the VAIO P, the "revolutionary" system is described as small enough to fit in a pocket yet having a full notebook-level resolution: the 8-inch, LED-backlit display has an extremely wide 1600x768 resolution that covers much more area than the 1024x600 displays of typical netbooks. It also carries full notebook storage with at least a 60GB rotating hard drive and up to a 128GB solid-state drive.
Dell Adamo Display Leak
Dell's Adamo notebook may win a thinness battle with the MacBook Air but may be priced out of contention, yet another leak suggests. The American company is said to be using extra-thin 3.5mm (0.14in) LCD panels supplied by LG Display and Samsung to help reach its target of having the world's thinnest notebook. The screen will adopt a conventional 16:10 aspect ratio rather than the more recent 16:9 displays. Separately, at least one model is known to use a 13-inch display and points to a 1280x800 resolution as a result.
As 802.11ac networking begins to makes its way into more and more devices, you may find yourself considering an upgrade for your home ...D-Link DIR-510L 802.11AC travel router
Having Internet access in hotels and other similar locations used to be a miasma of connectivity issues. If Wi-Fi was available, it wa ...Ooma Office small business VoIP
Voice over IP (VoIP) services have been around for a very long time. Only recently has the implementation become a bit more robust, al ...
10 Most Discussed
- Eich's Mozilla departure induces bilateral criticism, Firefox bans - 39 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Brendan Eich steps down at Mozilla Foundation, no successor named - 13 replies
- Email from Jobs in 2010 lays out future vision - 13 replies
- Critical OpenSSL 'HeartBleed' bug uncovered, affects HTTPS encryption - 11 replies
- Images: Apple takes wraps off stunning new Istanbul store - 10 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Apple opens first store in Turkey to hoopla, press, long lineups - 9 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies