Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sony VAIO P Leak
Sony on Christmas has unintentionally confirmed its netbook model through a placeholder on its VAIO homepage. Now officially labeled the VAIO P, the "revolutionary" system is described as small enough to fit in a pocket yet having a full notebook-level resolution: the 8-inch, LED-backlit display has an extremely wide 1600x768 resolution that covers much more area than the 1024x600 displays of typical netbooks. It also carries full notebook storage with at least a 60GB rotating hard drive and up to a 128GB solid-state drive.
Dell Adamo Display Leak
Dell's Adamo notebook may win a thinness battle with the MacBook Air but may be priced out of contention, yet another leak suggests. The American company is said to be using extra-thin 3.5mm (0.14in) LCD panels supplied by LG Display and Samsung to help reach its target of having the world's thinnest notebook. The screen will adopt a conventional 16:10 aspect ratio rather than the more recent 16:9 displays. Separately, at least one model is known to use a 13-inch display and points to a 1280x800 resolution as a result.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies