Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
BBerry Curve 8900 Review
Of all the phones in the BlackBerry lineup, the Curve is the one that makes or breaks RIM's performance as it's the most universally appealing: it has to suit not only the corporate rank and file but also those texting their friends or posting to Facebook. As such, more is riding on the success of the Curve 8900 than on even the media darling phones like the Bold or Storm. The new smartphone is technically superior to older Curves in nearly every way; our goal in our full review is to see whether that's enough to dislodge competition from Apple, Nokia, and a host of others.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: The trouble with the Music app for iOS - 13 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: the iOS troubleshooting and device maintenance guide - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies