Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Nokia E71 Review
Nokia's E62 was always, comparatively speaking, the runt of the smartphone litter in North America: outside of Europe, it was always sidestepped in favor of BlackBerries and Windows Mobile devices even before smartphones like the BlackBerry 8800 and the AT&T Tilt (HTC TyTN II) threatened to sweep the Nokia phone away. The E71 marks Nokia's return with a vengeance and is a dramatic improvement over the old device, though whether it's enough to unseat favorites in Canada and the US is the real question -- and one whose answer isn't immediately clear. Our full E71 review hopes to put these questions to rest.
Philips CES iPhone Audio
Philips has sought to preempt its usual CES presence by announcing a quintet of digital audio systems headlined by a newer generation of iPhone and iPod docks. The Docking Entertainment System DC350 offers a relatively rare vertical clock radio that not only plays iPhone and iPod audio but also carries its own Bluetooth link for making hands-free calls from the iPhone or any other Bluetooth cellphone. The 6W system comes with a remote and should be available in January for $150.
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Microsoft releases public preview of Office 2016 for Mac - 16 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 12 replies
- Republicans file bill to rip Internet regulatory powers from FCC - 12 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 11 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies