Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPhone TV out capabilities
Freeverse has dabbled with an undocumented iPhone SDK feature that allows apps to use the TV-out function, according to Ars Technica. The developer applied the MPTVOutWindow class to its Moto Chaser game, creating a demo that played on an external display. Users still control the vehicle by tilting the device, but view the racing action on a TV instead of the touchscreen. The experience also benefits from the sound output routing to the TV or other A/V system.
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 36 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Looking forward: MacNN, Electronista and new content - 12 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies