Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto Cancels RAZR3
Motorola is bringing its current plans for its iconic RAZR line to an end, according to a Russian claim. Accompanied by a photo of the prototype in question, the tip asserts that Motorola has shelved a device codenamed the Ruby that would likely have been titled the RAZR3. Reasons for the move are unclear, though the phone has been based on the Symbian-related UIQ interface where Motorola now plans to focus on Android and Windows Mobile as part of its bid to recover its mobile phone business, effectively dooming the current choice of operating system.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies