Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Moto ZINE ZN5 at T-Mo
Motorola and T-Mobile today set the launch for the ZINE ZN5 on the American carrier's network. The candybar phone is Motorola's first true photo-centric phone and comes with a five-megapixel, Kodak co-designed camera with dedicated controls, autofocus and Xenon flash. Its T-Mobile guise lets users upload photos directly to T-Mobile's MyAlbum photo collections as well as through the MMS messaging and Kodak Gallery access of the reference version.
Netflix Mac player
Netlflix has opened the Mac version of its streaming movie player into the public stage of beta testing, according to Hacking Netflix. Anyone can now opt-in to try out the player, which is based on Microsoft's Silverlight animation plugin. The entire Netflix collection is not yet available for streaming playback, although over 12,000 titles are accessible and the company is regularly adding more content to its "Watch Instantly" section. The service should be available for all customers by the end of the year.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies