Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PDFClerk 3 4 update
Sintraworks has released the latest version of its PDF utility, PDFClerk Pro 3.4. The update features enhanced scriptability, improved automatic outline generation, inline editing of text annotations, support of watermarks and page labels, new shortcuts, and a redesigned user interface. The program can be used to create or edit PDF documents. Users can produce PDF files with text or graphics content, or merge the content of multiple documents with tools for appending or interleaving pages.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies