Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
SEC Looks at False Claim
The SEC said on Friday that it would investigate a false claim made earlier in the day that Apple chief Steve Jobs had suffered a heart attack. The hunt is prompted after the reportedly inaccurate assertion, made on CNN's iReport citizen journalism site, triggered a panic sell-off in the stock market and ultimately contributed to Apple's stock trading at a new 52-week low. Company shares ended the day at $97.07 and reached below $100 for the first time since May 2007, or just before the release of the original iPhone.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 25 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Hands On: Sue Doku 2.0.0 (iOS) - 6 replies