Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iTunes 8, iPhone 2.1 soon?
Apple's special iPod event on September 9th should see the release of two anticipated software updates, a report claims. One anonymous source "close to the situation" is cited as saying that iTunes 8, frequently expected to launch on the 9th, is indeed scheduled to go online at that date. It is rumored to bring with it a number of changes, such as the "Genius" recommendation feature, a grid view, and HD-quality TV episodes through the iTunes Store.
MS Zune Service Job Post
Microsoft is finally hoping to unify its Zune Marketplace and services with other devices, the company reveals in a recent job posting for a Software Development Engineer. The firm hopes to develop a new, "unified entertainment service" that would work on not just the company's music player and PCs but also on Windows Mobile devices and the Xbox console lineup as well. At present, Microsoft's storefronts are balkanized and don't allow Xbox Video Marketplace content to be transferred outside of the game system, while protected Zune Marketplace content refuses to play on the Xbox even when the player is directly connected.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Review: Alsoft DiskWarrior 5.0 (OS X) - 22 replies
- Opinion: Where is my Apple Watch? - 12 replies
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies