Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MS Wireless Desktop Review
Microsoft is almost constantly revising its keyboard and desktop combos to improve their designs and feature sets, even for minor tweaks, and its newest entries -- the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000 -- certainly reflect their positions as revisions rather than completely new inventions. They do bring in important new features, but are their changes what customers have necessarily been asking for? Our combined review of both entries finds out whether these improve Microsoft's standing and whether their Mac compatibility is meaningful.
Bell Telus May Use HSPA
Both Bell Canada and Telus are on the verge of altering the Canadian cellular landscape by announcing a move to the same 3G cellular network type as Rogers, according to tips from alleged sources of the Financial Post. The newspaper believes the two rivals will reveal an upgrade from CDMA and EVDO-based networks to HSPA as early as this coming week and mutually rely on Nokia Siemens Networks to replace their existing network infrastructure over the space of a year. Neither would incorporate hardware for GSM both to shed legacy costs as well as to avoid compensating Rogers for roaming fees when customers are in areas not served by either Bell or Telus.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies
- Study: Apple Watch having material impact on health of users - 6 replies