Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MS Wireless Desktop Review
Microsoft is almost constantly revising its keyboard and desktop combos to improve their designs and feature sets, even for minor tweaks, and its newest entries -- the Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 and Wireless Media Desktop 1000 -- certainly reflect their positions as revisions rather than completely new inventions. They do bring in important new features, but are their changes what customers have necessarily been asking for? Our combined review of both entries finds out whether these improve Microsoft's standing and whether their Mac compatibility is meaningful.
Bell Telus May Use HSPA
Both Bell Canada and Telus are on the verge of altering the Canadian cellular landscape by announcing a move to the same 3G cellular network type as Rogers, according to tips from alleged sources of the Financial Post. The newspaper believes the two rivals will reveal an upgrade from CDMA and EVDO-based networks to HSPA as early as this coming week and mutually rely on Nokia Siemens Networks to replace their existing network infrastructure over the space of a year. Neither would incorporate hardware for GSM both to shed legacy costs as well as to avoid compensating Rogers for roaming fees when customers are in areas not served by either Bell or Telus.
It's inevitable, at some point somebody needs a hardcopy of a document. Paper never runs out of battery charge, after all. Our Mom, j ...Linksys WRT1200AC Wi-Fi Router
Once upon a time, a brand-new Linksys router showed up on our doorstep. So we gathered some network-minded friends together, and hooke ...Rapoo A300 Mini Bluetooth NFC Speaker
The Rapoo Bluetooth Mini NFC Speaker is a little metallic box about the size of a baseball. In spite of its small size, we were very p ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple patches root escalation in Yosemite, older may not see patch - 18 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 15 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies