Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OM for Pages 08
KeynotePro has announced the release of OM for Pages 08', an update to its set of templates to allow compatibility with Pages '08. The templates have been rebuilt using native shape objects allowing users to modify the templates to their specific requirements; colors can be changed, and photos can be replaced and shapes can be modified. This release has also had a new design added titled OhM (OM Helvetica), which builds on the core OM templates with a Robin's Egg Blue palette and and Helvetica Neue, providing a contrast against the original themes. Users opting for the Pro Edition will receive a few additional template including Meeting Notes, Project Proposal and Report templates.
T-Mobile G1 Photos
T-Mobile's G1 smartphone has finally been spotted in a real-world photo, courtesy of an anonymous tip sent to Engadget. The design matches the FCC images and outside renderings exactly and carries both the T-Mobile branding as well as a near-final version of Google's upcoming mobile operating system; the touchscreen, trackball, and hidden QWERTY keyboard are all present as they have been seen since the G1 was first seen as a prototype for Google in the past several months.
Zune 16 Leak
A leak from a Canadian source to Zunited suggests the next Zune update will be limited chiefly to capacity upgrades. The cameraphone image, which also includes the previously confirmed 120GB Zune, shows a 16GB version of the flash-based Zune which is all but identical to the existing model outside of a glossy surface, indicating that both of Microsoft's existing music players will see few actual hardware changes for their expected fall update.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies