Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OM for Pages 08
KeynotePro has announced the release of OM for Pages 08', an update to its set of templates to allow compatibility with Pages '08. The templates have been rebuilt using native shape objects allowing users to modify the templates to their specific requirements; colors can be changed, and photos can be replaced and shapes can be modified. This release has also had a new design added titled OhM (OM Helvetica), which builds on the core OM templates with a Robin's Egg Blue palette and and Helvetica Neue, providing a contrast against the original themes. Users opting for the Pro Edition will receive a few additional template including Meeting Notes, Project Proposal and Report templates.
T-Mobile G1 Photos
T-Mobile's G1 smartphone has finally been spotted in a real-world photo, courtesy of an anonymous tip sent to Engadget. The design matches the FCC images and outside renderings exactly and carries both the T-Mobile branding as well as a near-final version of Google's upcoming mobile operating system; the touchscreen, trackball, and hidden QWERTY keyboard are all present as they have been seen since the G1 was first seen as a prototype for Google in the past several months.
Zune 16 Leak
A leak from a Canadian source to Zunited suggests the next Zune update will be limited chiefly to capacity upgrades. The cameraphone image, which also includes the previously confirmed 120GB Zune, shows a 16GB version of the flash-based Zune which is all but identical to the existing model outside of a glossy surface, indicating that both of Microsoft's existing music players will see few actual hardware changes for their expected fall update.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies