Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OM for Pages 08
KeynotePro has announced the release of OM for Pages 08', an update to its set of templates to allow compatibility with Pages '08. The templates have been rebuilt using native shape objects allowing users to modify the templates to their specific requirements; colors can be changed, and photos can be replaced and shapes can be modified. This release has also had a new design added titled OhM (OM Helvetica), which builds on the core OM templates with a Robin's Egg Blue palette and and Helvetica Neue, providing a contrast against the original themes. Users opting for the Pro Edition will receive a few additional template including Meeting Notes, Project Proposal and Report templates.
T-Mobile G1 Photos
T-Mobile's G1 smartphone has finally been spotted in a real-world photo, courtesy of an anonymous tip sent to Engadget. The design matches the FCC images and outside renderings exactly and carries both the T-Mobile branding as well as a near-final version of Google's upcoming mobile operating system; the touchscreen, trackball, and hidden QWERTY keyboard are all present as they have been seen since the G1 was first seen as a prototype for Google in the past several months.
Zune 16 Leak
A leak from a Canadian source to Zunited suggests the next Zune update will be limited chiefly to capacity upgrades. The cameraphone image, which also includes the previously confirmed 120GB Zune, shows a 16GB version of the flash-based Zune which is all but identical to the existing model outside of a glossy surface, indicating that both of Microsoft's existing music players will see few actual hardware changes for their expected fall update.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies