Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OM for Pages 08
KeynotePro has announced the release of OM for Pages 08', an update to its set of templates to allow compatibility with Pages '08. The templates have been rebuilt using native shape objects allowing users to modify the templates to their specific requirements; colors can be changed, and photos can be replaced and shapes can be modified. This release has also had a new design added titled OhM (OM Helvetica), which builds on the core OM templates with a Robin's Egg Blue palette and and Helvetica Neue, providing a contrast against the original themes. Users opting for the Pro Edition will receive a few additional template including Meeting Notes, Project Proposal and Report templates.
T-Mobile G1 Photos
T-Mobile's G1 smartphone has finally been spotted in a real-world photo, courtesy of an anonymous tip sent to Engadget. The design matches the FCC images and outside renderings exactly and carries both the T-Mobile branding as well as a near-final version of Google's upcoming mobile operating system; the touchscreen, trackball, and hidden QWERTY keyboard are all present as they have been seen since the G1 was first seen as a prototype for Google in the past several months.
Zune 16 Leak
A leak from a Canadian source to Zunited suggests the next Zune update will be limited chiefly to capacity upgrades. The cameraphone image, which also includes the previously confirmed 120GB Zune, shows a 16GB version of the flash-based Zune which is all but identical to the existing model outside of a glossy surface, indicating that both of Microsoft's existing music players will see few actual hardware changes for their expected fall update.
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 22 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies