Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
OM for Pages 08
KeynotePro has announced the release of OM for Pages 08', an update to its set of templates to allow compatibility with Pages '08. The templates have been rebuilt using native shape objects allowing users to modify the templates to their specific requirements; colors can be changed, and photos can be replaced and shapes can be modified. This release has also had a new design added titled OhM (OM Helvetica), which builds on the core OM templates with a Robin's Egg Blue palette and and Helvetica Neue, providing a contrast against the original themes. Users opting for the Pro Edition will receive a few additional template including Meeting Notes, Project Proposal and Report templates.
T-Mobile G1 Photos
T-Mobile's G1 smartphone has finally been spotted in a real-world photo, courtesy of an anonymous tip sent to Engadget. The design matches the FCC images and outside renderings exactly and carries both the T-Mobile branding as well as a near-final version of Google's upcoming mobile operating system; the touchscreen, trackball, and hidden QWERTY keyboard are all present as they have been seen since the G1 was first seen as a prototype for Google in the past several months.
Zune 16 Leak
A leak from a Canadian source to Zunited suggests the next Zune update will be limited chiefly to capacity upgrades. The cameraphone image, which also includes the previously confirmed 120GB Zune, shows a 16GB version of the flash-based Zune which is all but identical to the existing model outside of a glossy surface, indicating that both of Microsoft's existing music players will see few actual hardware changes for their expected fall update.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies