Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Touch Diamond Review
When the original HTC Touch launched, critics charged that it had conflicting personalities: it wanted to be a home user's device, with a simple touchscreen interface, but was really too attached to its business-like Windows Mobile side to truly work. The Touch Diamond not only reflects lessons learned from those year-old quirks but is also HTC's first real chance at developing a product (almost) from the ground up to fight the iPhone. We take a look at the Diamond in a comparison review not only to see how well it fares against its US-designed counterpart but whether HTC was focused on interface or specsmanship.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 16 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 11 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies