Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
HTC Touch Diamond Review
When the original HTC Touch launched, critics charged that it had conflicting personalities: it wanted to be a home user's device, with a simple touchscreen interface, but was really too attached to its business-like Windows Mobile side to truly work. The Touch Diamond not only reflects lessons learned from those year-old quirks but is also HTC's first real chance at developing a product (almost) from the ground up to fight the iPhone. We take a look at the Diamond in a comparison review not only to see how well it fares against its US-designed counterpart but whether HTC was focused on interface or specsmanship.
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...StarTech Thunderbolt Docking Station
Like USB before it, Thunderbolt is taking a path to ubiquity. Originally included on Apple's MacBook Pro series, the new interface te ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies