Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
BlackBerry Curve Sunset
T-Mobile on Monday gave the BlackBerry Curve its final send-off with the launch of the Sunset model. The QWERTY keyboard smartphone now comes in a unique, namesake reddish hue along with black accents. T-Mobile's version also keeps to the Wi-Fi support of the 8320 reference design and lets HotSpot@Home subscribers make unlimited calls on Wi-Fi that automatically bridge to the cellular network when the user wanders out of range.
CODI ships Phantom CT3 bag
Laptop case-maker CODi has introduced the CODi Phantom - CT3, its new airport check-point-ready bag. The bag uses a butterfly design that separates the laptop from other items for a clear x-ray scan, allowing the laptop to remain in the bag for a faster checkpoint experience. The butterfly design also allows for a one-handed lift and seal of the bag (the split compartments come together and seal using Velcro attachments), leaving another hand free for any other scanned items. The Phantom CT3 is available now for $225.
When hitting the gym or going out for a trail run, headphones can cause a number of problems. From the ear buds getting slimy with swe ...Adesso Xtream S3B Bluetooth speaker
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Microsoft rolls out major update of OneNote for iPad, iPhone, Mac - 10 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies