Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Dell Extends XP Sales
Dell today issued a last-minute stay on its XP cut-off date and has posted notice that it will continue selling some of its systems with the older Windows operating system until June 26th at 7AM Eastern, or four days before Microsoft's mandatory date for switching most computers to Vista. The extension applies to three variants of the Inspiron 530 desktop that start from $549; a special version of the XPS 630 gaming system also comes with Vista Ultimate but makes XP Professional the default installation.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: The trouble with the Music app for iOS - 16 replies
- Pointers: the iOS troubleshooting and device maintenance guide - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies