Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Dell Extends XP Sales
Dell today issued a last-minute stay on its XP cut-off date and has posted notice that it will continue selling some of its systems with the older Windows operating system until June 26th at 7AM Eastern, or four days before Microsoft's mandatory date for switching most computers to Vista. The extension applies to three variants of the Inspiron 530 desktop that start from $549; a special version of the XPS 630 gaming system also comes with Vista Ultimate but makes XP Professional the default installation.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Pointers: 1Password tricks (OS X, iOS) - 8 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies
- Review: Becoming Steve Jobs - 7 replies