Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Leak
Sony Ericsson is readying consumer versions of its XPERIA phone line more explicitly targeted at the iPhone, if a Sony Ericsson promo video proves accurate. The short clip shows users running primarly touchscreen-driven phones that are likely media centric; icons floating around them recall the Xross Media Bar (XMB) that Sony uses for its PlayStation systems and BRAVIA TVs to navigate games, music, and video. Panels swirling around the users recall the panel-based interface that Sony Ericsson is using as the front end for the XPERIA X1's navigation.
MS Rethinks Yahoo Deal
(Updated with Yahoo statement) Microsoft tonight again reversed its stance on Yahoo and says it has suggested a new deal to Yahoo that would involve a compromise between the two companies. The Windows developer does not provide specifics but says it would be interested in a "transaction" that stops short of its earlier takeover bid. Microsoft is conditional in its notice and cautions that it reserves the possibility of a takeover depending on the nature of talks. There is also "no assurance" that anything will result from talks, the company explains.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 8 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies