Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Leak
Sony Ericsson is readying consumer versions of its XPERIA phone line more explicitly targeted at the iPhone, if a Sony Ericsson promo video proves accurate. The short clip shows users running primarly touchscreen-driven phones that are likely media centric; icons floating around them recall the Xross Media Bar (XMB) that Sony uses for its PlayStation systems and BRAVIA TVs to navigate games, music, and video. Panels swirling around the users recall the panel-based interface that Sony Ericsson is using as the front end for the XPERIA X1's navigation.
MS Rethinks Yahoo Deal
(Updated with Yahoo statement) Microsoft tonight again reversed its stance on Yahoo and says it has suggested a new deal to Yahoo that would involve a compromise between the two companies. The Windows developer does not provide specifics but says it would be interested in a "transaction" that stops short of its earlier takeover bid. Microsoft is conditional in its notice and cautions that it reserves the possibility of a takeover depending on the nature of talks. There is also "no assurance" that anything will result from talks, the company explains.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies