Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Episode 5.0 debuts at NAB
Telestream on Sunday announced announced its Episode 5.0 encoding software which expands format support to a greater number of specific digital media workflows: the high-performance Episode Engine server software adds input support for RED camera, Cineon and DPX formats and for its core content repurposing to Web and mobile workflows, the entire Episode family adds support for the latest Flash 8, Flash 9 and Blu-ray formats. In addition, for Apple's new Final Cut Server media asset management and workflow automation software, Episode expands format choices beyond QuickTime and brings high-end 10-bit 4:4:4 processing.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- CVS throws in with Rite Aid, blocks Apple Pay and Google Wallet - 22 replies
- Apple responds to CVS, Rite Aid blocking Apple Pay - 17 replies
- CurrentC CEO, COO field questions about data breach, Apple Pay block - 15 replies
- CurrentC payment system customer emails stolen - 14 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 13 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out as gay in new essay - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Amex web page promotes Apple Pay, adds directions for linking cards - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies