Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Episode 5.0 debuts at NAB
Telestream on Sunday announced announced its Episode 5.0 encoding software which expands format support to a greater number of specific digital media workflows: the high-performance Episode Engine server software adds input support for RED camera, Cineon and DPX formats and for its core content repurposing to Web and mobile workflows, the entire Episode family adds support for the latest Flash 8, Flash 9 and Blu-ray formats. In addition, for Apple's new Final Cut Server media asset management and workflow automation software, Episode expands format choices beyond QuickTime and brings high-end 10-bit 4:4:4 processing.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 12 replies
- Man fined $120 for using Apple Watch while driving - 12 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Ex-GT Advanced AZ Apple facility suffers roof fire, cause unknown - 4 replies
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 4 replies
- Adobe to discontinue iOS Photoshop Touch, plans successor apps [u] - 4 replies