Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Episode 5.0 debuts at NAB
Telestream on Sunday announced announced its Episode 5.0 encoding software which expands format support to a greater number of specific digital media workflows: the high-performance Episode Engine server software adds input support for RED camera, Cineon and DPX formats and for its core content repurposing to Web and mobile workflows, the entire Episode family adds support for the latest Flash 8, Flash 9 and Blu-ray formats. In addition, for Apple's new Final Cut Server media asset management and workflow automation software, Episode expands format choices beyond QuickTime and brings high-end 10-bit 4:4:4 processing.
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies