Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WebEx epands Mac support
Late last month, Cisco's WebEx division announced expanded Mac OS X support across its suite of business process collaboration applications, saying that Mac use has doubled in the last year. The online collaboration services--including WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx WebOffice, WebEx Event Center, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Sales Center and WebEx Support Center -- now offer cross-platform support for Mac OS X Leopard and Safari 3, as part of Cisco WebEx's ongoing attention to multi-platform support and its growing customer base of Mac users.
Sony Mylo 2 version 1.1
Sony has quietly updated its Mylo COM-2 comunicator to version 1.1 with new features alongside normal stability fixes. The refresh adds a native ability to play Windows Media Video as well as the original MPEG-4 format; users can also tune into ShoutCast MP3 radio stations whenever on Wi-Fi by using a separately downloadable widget. Access to Flash-based games is also made easier with a dedicated top-level menu item.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Apple increasing employment in Ireland, creating 1,000 more jobs - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies