Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
WebEx epands Mac support
Late last month, Cisco's WebEx division announced expanded Mac OS X support across its suite of business process collaboration applications, saying that Mac use has doubled in the last year. The online collaboration services--including WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx WebOffice, WebEx Event Center, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Sales Center and WebEx Support Center -- now offer cross-platform support for Mac OS X Leopard and Safari 3, as part of Cisco WebEx's ongoing attention to multi-platform support and its growing customer base of Mac users.
Sony Mylo 2 version 1.1
Sony has quietly updated its Mylo COM-2 comunicator to version 1.1 with new features alongside normal stability fixes. The refresh adds a native ability to play Windows Media Video as well as the original MPEG-4 format; users can also tune into ShoutCast MP3 radio stations whenever on Wi-Fi by using a separately downloadable widget. Access to Flash-based games is also made easier with a dedicated top-level menu item.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies