Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
ASUS Eee Win XP Launch
A Windows version of the Eee PC will be available early next month, according to statements by ASUS to Laptop magazine. The company now expects its Americanized version of the 4G-X to appear within the first two weeks of April, when it will start selling at Best Buy retail shops; the system will be priced at the same $400 as the 7-inch Linux model and will share the same 4GB of flash storage, 512MB of RAM, and 900MHz Celeron as the months-old original.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 17 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies