updated 07:50 pm EDT, Tue March 18, 2008
- VPN Tracker 5.1 ($90) IPsec based VPN client for Mac OS X. VPN Tracker 5.1 incorporates client provisioning for WatchGuard devices and lets administrators rollout VPN access for large numbers of users. VPN Tracker 5.1 now supports Watchguard's easy-to-configure Mobile User VPN. The client provisioning functionality in VPN Tracker 5.1 is completely compatible with the current Peak- and Core product lines of WatchGuard. [Download - form]
- MacGPS Pro 7.6 ($50) software that connects GPS receivers and Macs. It works with Garmin and Magellan GPS receivers for transferring Waypoints, Routes, Tracklogs, and GPS satellite Almanacs. It works with many brands of GPS receivers for a realtime display of GPS information on a moving map on the desktop. Version 7.6 adds support for all the Garmin Colorado series of GPS receivers. This new version also stitches together maps that have differing datums and displays the track log name in the track point display window. MacGPS Pro requires Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later (for Garmin USB connection, Mac OS X 10.3.8 or later), works with Leopard.
- German-English dictionary (free) plugin for Mac OS X 10.5 Dictionary.App that provides the complete german-english dictionary of the well-known dict.cc-Site for offline use. Works in Dictionary.App and other core OS X services like Spotlight or Dictionary-Widget. [Download - 125MB]
- ChordMate 1.2 ($15-$40) digital chord book. Organize chords by their musical quality, ease of play, or fret. This release has the ability to Copy/Paste Chord Diagrams: you can create chord charts, mail interesting chord voicings to your friends, and annotate your favorite songs; Capo: You can tell ChordMate to place a capo on any fret and Alternate Tunings: Players who do not use the standard EADGBE tuning can tune ChordMate to match their guitar. [Download - 476KB]
- Entrance 1.2 ($40) a MySQL browser with charts. This version includes a "crosstabs" tool that makes it possible for MySQL users to do pivot table analysis from the desktop. The Entrance Tools menu also includes tools for transposing tables, consolidating table columns, line and curve fitting, and interpolation. The new features will be demonstrated in the Entrance booth at the upcoming MySQL Conference, April 14th-17th, in Santa Clara. [Download - 1.7MB]