Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Comcast sues FCC over cap
Comcast recently issued a lawsuit to the FCC over a pending decision, which would institute a 30-percent cap for cable's share of multichannel-video providers. Comcast, the largest cable provider in the US, currently sits at 27-percent, according to Broadcasting and Cable. David Cohen, executive vice president for Comcast, said in an interview, "the record at the FCC provided absolutely no support for a horizontal ownership cap of 30% -- a position that has been supported by the courts."
Nike+ Sportband unveiled
Nike recently unveiled the Nike+ SportBand, confirming earlier reports that the company would release a "sans iPod" version of its fitness tracking system. According to MacLife, the SportBand functions similarly to the iPod combination set, where it can measure time, speed, distance, and calories consumed. The system supposedly writes this information to a USB memory stick for upload to a computer. Nike will sell the SportBand for €60 (~$95), and will ship in April.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 9 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies