updated 03:25 pm EST, Tue March 4, 2008
The Tube, TimeCache
- The Missing Sync for Palm OS 6.0.3 ($40) enhances the software for synchronizing contacts, calendars, photos, and more between Macs and devices from Palm, Sony, Garmin, and others. The latest release offers better synchronization with Bare Bones Yojimbo 1.5, improved handling of recurring tasks, and enhanced support for custom field synchronization with Entourage.
- World Clock Deluxe 4.5.1 ($20) is the latest iteration of MaBaSoft's time tool for Mac OS X that displays multiple clocks in a horizontal or vertical palette, adding daylight-savings time information for Chile as well as Guatemala. The latest revision also adds San Luis, Argentina to the World Clock Deluxe cities database. [Download - 2MB]
- The Tube 2.5 (unknown) accompanies new TubeToGo Web service, allowing Tube users to make TV recordings available in an online Web gallery. The Tube allows users to simultaneously watch videos while chatting amongst one another. The TubeToGo Web interface provides complete access to recordings, allowing users to publish as well as schedule recordings on-the-go.
- TimeCache 7.0.8 ($60, $35 for upgrade) fixes a significant bug discovered in a week-old update. TimeCache is a time and expense billing application with support for timed or manual entries. The latest release fixes a problem that could erase user changes to report and invoice layouts, and is available for free to current TimeCache users. The update also offers a new taxation option for users whose tax authorities require assessing cumulative taxes. [Download - 14.7MB]
- PageSender 4.2.2 ($40) updates the fax software for Mac OS X with an option for sending a cover page only. The update also fixes a potential issue with access to cover page options, and repairs other minor issues. The software sense as well as receives faxes, allowing users to print or email received faxes automatically. [Download - 6.9MB]
- Audiocorder 5.1.4 ($20) allows a Mac to act like a sophisticated audio recorder, operating as a volume operated (VOX) automated audio recorder in one mode and a scheduled recorder in another. The latest release fixes a bug that could cause recording schedule files to improperly load. [Download - 430KB]