Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
MS Axes X360 HD DVD Drive
Microsoft today made an unusual weekend announcement and said it would halt sales of the Xbox 360 HD DVD Player, its USB add-on drive. The move is the expected result of Toshiba's shutdown of the format and will leave sales to existing models already in shops. Support will continue throughout the HD DVD player's normal warranty, Microsoft says. No additional price cuts have been listed so far beyond the drop to $130 that was revealed just before Toshiba's revelation that it would phase out the HD movie disc standard.
iPhone SDK Delay Leak
Apple's promised iPhone SDK (software developer kit) may not meet its February release target, a reported source tells BusinessWeek. No explanation is given for the delay, though the alleged insider claims the circumstances of the release are "fluid" and that the delay could involve as little as one week or as many as three. Depending on circumstances, Apple may choose to release only selective information or nothing at all in the last week of February, waiting until March to uncover full details.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Pointers: 1Password tricks (OS X, iOS) - 8 replies
- Title II, net neutrality 'Open Internet' FCC order published in full - 8 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies