updated 03:30 pm EST, Tue February 5, 2008
- PocketMac GoBetween for Meeting Maker ($25) is an automated application that syncs MeetingMaker data to iCal and the Mac OS X Address Book. The software supports Apple's iPhone as well as certain Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, and Siemens devices. All iPod models are also supported, according to the company, alongside many Palm PDA/smartphones and specific Handspring PDAs.
- TextExpander 2.0.5 ($30) is an update to the customizable typing shortcut tool for Mac OS X. The application enables users to define abbreviations for frequently-used text strings and images, which when typed automatically expand to the abbreviated content. The latest release fixes registration as well as the Dvorak keyboard layout, and repairs a bug that could cause double launches after upgrading. [Download - 3.9MB]
- Time Out 1.5.2 (free) serves as a break reminder for Mac users, helping users remember to take breaks to prevent strain or injury. The update adds support for Spaces in Mac OS X Leopard, with breaks appearing in all Spaces even when switched mid-break. The latest release also enhances URLs for the Help menu to better support localization. [Download - 1.8MB]
- Foreign translation dictionaries '08 ($45 for standard, $70 for pro) are the latest revisions of the English-Italian, English-Spanish, and English-German translation libraries. The updates improve compatibility with Mac OS X Leopard, and add Google Web as well as Google Images support for word searching directly from within the application. [Download - varies]
- BarcodeMaker CS3 ($150) is an Adobe InDesign CS3 plug-in that enables users to print barcodes in CMYK process and spot colors. The latest release adds five new barcodes, and includes new features for text placement as well as justification. The update brings the total number of supported barcode patterns to 27. [Download - form]
- Paperclip 1.0 ($10) is a new note taking application that supports document-specific notes, a menu bar application, and a note viewer. The software can store text, links, images, and movies alongside text. Paperclip 1.0 features multiple note colors and does not save notes in a Marker font by default. [Download - 1.7MB]