updated 07:15 pm EST, Mon January 28, 2008
World of Where
- YummySoup! 1.6.3 ($20) recipe organization tool. Allows users to browse recipes with the adjustable full screen view, that gently fades into view. Can use Apple remote flip through your recipes, or have your directions read aloud. There are fully automatic web imports from a growing list of sites and the new AnySite Web Importer for everything else including any web site, text based PDF, and text files. Both these features are simple and intuitive. This release has a new Quick Look Styled Image Inspector and automatic support for myrecipes.com, and a new 15 day trial for everyone. [Download - 5.3MB]
- iTunes Dupes Barrier 1.2.1 ($10) allows you to search the duplicate songs inside the iTunes and iPod songs' databases. A Universal Binary program that runs natively on Intel-based Macs. The new release fixes incompatibilities with iTunes 7.6 and other small bugs. [Download - 2MB]
- World of Where 3.8.1 ($35) geography learning app for Mac. World of Where teaches the countries, cities, flags and states of the world in a fun and easy to use game. The new version offers complete compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and fixes multiple bugs. The software is localized 10 languages including German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Chinese, and Japanese. [Download - 13.2MB]
- Tank Repairman 1942 turn-based strategy game exploring the logistic challenges of providing vehicle repair services to major combatants in the largest conflict the world has ever seen,. The game features graphics and newsreels explaining major war events affecting the diverse range of strategic options the player uses to shape the course of the war, plus inspiring mass-communication posters and sophisticated statistical tools including a chalkboard. [Download - 10MB]
- Bill4Time time billing and case management system with an add-on utility that integrates with Intuit's QuickBooks accounting software. This new feature, Bill4Time QB Connect, is available at no extra cost to Bill4Time subscribers and makes it even easier to manage receivables and finances. The utility adjusts to the way you want to work. For example, you can track time and create bills in Bill4Time, and handle all other financial tasks in QuickBooks. Or if you prefer, you can opt to perform the majority of tasks in Bill4Time. Whatever your work process, your QuickBooks application will accurately reflect your business' bills, accounts receivable, and trust accounts.