Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Lenovo X300 Leak
Lenovo is already developing a notebook that would compete directly with the MacBook Air, as claimed by a tip supplied to Gizmodo. To be known as the ThinkPad X300, the reported ultraportable would also have a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit screen in an "extremely thin" chassis that would weigh just 2.5 pounds while offering a processor with the performance of larger notebooks: a 2GHz low-voltage Core 2 Duo with an 800MHz bus. However, the system would also have advantages such as a sharper 1440x900 display resolution, optional 3G or WiMAX wide-area Internet, and an empty drive bay that can be filled with a DVD burner, ExpressCard slot, or a second battery.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 20 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 18 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies