Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Lenovo X300 Leak
Lenovo is already developing a notebook that would compete directly with the MacBook Air, as claimed by a tip supplied to Gizmodo. To be known as the ThinkPad X300, the reported ultraportable would also have a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit screen in an "extremely thin" chassis that would weigh just 2.5 pounds while offering a processor with the performance of larger notebooks: a 2GHz low-voltage Core 2 Duo with an 800MHz bus. However, the system would also have advantages such as a sharper 1440x900 display resolution, optional 3G or WiMAX wide-area Internet, and an empty drive bay that can be filled with a DVD burner, ExpressCard slot, or a second battery.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies