Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Lenovo X300 Leak
Lenovo is already developing a notebook that would compete directly with the MacBook Air, as claimed by a tip supplied to Gizmodo. To be known as the ThinkPad X300, the reported ultraportable would also have a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit screen in an "extremely thin" chassis that would weigh just 2.5 pounds while offering a processor with the performance of larger notebooks: a 2GHz low-voltage Core 2 Duo with an 800MHz bus. However, the system would also have advantages such as a sharper 1440x900 display resolution, optional 3G or WiMAX wide-area Internet, and an empty drive bay that can be filled with a DVD burner, ExpressCard slot, or a second battery.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Watchmakers issue cease-and-desists to smartwatch face creators - 9 replies
- Xiaomi looking to overtake Apple, Samsung in the next 10 years - 9 replies