Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Raindrop Sleeve, IceBar
Atlantic Inc. today unveiled the Raindrop Sleeve, a water-repellant neoprene skin for MacBooks, as well as the Ice waterproof iPod speaker system. The neoprene shell is four millimeters thick, featuring a hidden zipper and a seamless interior, which helps guard against scratching. Raindrop Sleeve comes in black and titanium colors, and is lightweight enough to be carried inside of another case, adding an extra layer of protection to a MacBook. The Raindrop sleeve will be available in three size configurations, ranging from $25 to $30, and will ship in April.
Apple expands Cupertino
Apple is reportedly expanding its Cupertino campus by taking possession of buildings abandoned by HP, and in some cases is knocking down the old structures to construct new ones. SetteB.IT reports that Apple is hiring new staff every week to fill the new areas of the campus, since Steve Jobs does not wish to move the headquarters outside of Cupertino. HP's old buildings have painted-over signs, with addresses still written in HP's typical company font; some signs have been finished, bearing the unmistakable grey logo.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Samsung upgrades Ultimate Test Drive with $200 switching offer - 6 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies