Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Raindrop Sleeve, IceBar
Atlantic Inc. today unveiled the Raindrop Sleeve, a water-repellant neoprene skin for MacBooks, as well as the Ice waterproof iPod speaker system. The neoprene shell is four millimeters thick, featuring a hidden zipper and a seamless interior, which helps guard against scratching. Raindrop Sleeve comes in black and titanium colors, and is lightweight enough to be carried inside of another case, adding an extra layer of protection to a MacBook. The Raindrop sleeve will be available in three size configurations, ranging from $25 to $30, and will ship in April.
Apple expands Cupertino
Apple is reportedly expanding its Cupertino campus by taking possession of buildings abandoned by HP, and in some cases is knocking down the old structures to construct new ones. SetteB.IT reports that Apple is hiring new staff every week to fill the new areas of the campus, since Steve Jobs does not wish to move the headquarters outside of Cupertino. HP's old buildings have painted-over signs, with addresses still written in HP's typical company font; some signs have been finished, bearing the unmistakable grey logo.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies