Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Raindrop Sleeve, IceBar
Atlantic Inc. today unveiled the Raindrop Sleeve, a water-repellant neoprene skin for MacBooks, as well as the Ice waterproof iPod speaker system. The neoprene shell is four millimeters thick, featuring a hidden zipper and a seamless interior, which helps guard against scratching. Raindrop Sleeve comes in black and titanium colors, and is lightweight enough to be carried inside of another case, adding an extra layer of protection to a MacBook. The Raindrop sleeve will be available in three size configurations, ranging from $25 to $30, and will ship in April.
Apple expands Cupertino
Apple is reportedly expanding its Cupertino campus by taking possession of buildings abandoned by HP, and in some cases is knocking down the old structures to construct new ones. SetteB.IT reports that Apple is hiring new staff every week to fill the new areas of the campus, since Steve Jobs does not wish to move the headquarters outside of Cupertino. HP's old buildings have painted-over signs, with addresses still written in HP's typical company font; some signs have been finished, bearing the unmistakable grey logo.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies