Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Raindrop Sleeve, IceBar
Atlantic Inc. today unveiled the Raindrop Sleeve, a water-repellant neoprene skin for MacBooks, as well as the Ice waterproof iPod speaker system. The neoprene shell is four millimeters thick, featuring a hidden zipper and a seamless interior, which helps guard against scratching. Raindrop Sleeve comes in black and titanium colors, and is lightweight enough to be carried inside of another case, adding an extra layer of protection to a MacBook. The Raindrop sleeve will be available in three size configurations, ranging from $25 to $30, and will ship in April.
Apple expands Cupertino
Apple is reportedly expanding its Cupertino campus by taking possession of buildings abandoned by HP, and in some cases is knocking down the old structures to construct new ones. SetteB.IT reports that Apple is hiring new staff every week to fill the new areas of the campus, since Steve Jobs does not wish to move the headquarters outside of Cupertino. HP's old buildings have painted-over signs, with addresses still written in HP's typical company font; some signs have been finished, bearing the unmistakable grey logo.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- Flight attendants sue FAA over in-flight device usage rules - 9 replies