Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Raindrop Sleeve, IceBar
Atlantic Inc. today unveiled the Raindrop Sleeve, a water-repellant neoprene skin for MacBooks, as well as the Ice waterproof iPod speaker system. The neoprene shell is four millimeters thick, featuring a hidden zipper and a seamless interior, which helps guard against scratching. Raindrop Sleeve comes in black and titanium colors, and is lightweight enough to be carried inside of another case, adding an extra layer of protection to a MacBook. The Raindrop sleeve will be available in three size configurations, ranging from $25 to $30, and will ship in April.
Apple expands Cupertino
Apple is reportedly expanding its Cupertino campus by taking possession of buildings abandoned by HP, and in some cases is knocking down the old structures to construct new ones. SetteB.IT reports that Apple is hiring new staff every week to fill the new areas of the campus, since Steve Jobs does not wish to move the headquarters outside of Cupertino. HP's old buildings have painted-over signs, with addresses still written in HP's typical company font; some signs have been finished, bearing the unmistakable grey logo.
Keeping an eye on the home while out and about these days is common practice, assisted by modern technology. Internet cameras became p ...Fugoo Bluetooth speaker
It's rare to find a Bluetooth speaker that can cover a large array of needs. Generally, speakers are wrapped in a desktop-convenient ...Epson LW-600P
Label makers are traditionally simple machines that perform a single task which people feel they can either live with or without. In m ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple kills work on Aperture, shifts efforts to Yosemite's Photos app - 21 replies
- Russia passes law requiring social media data be housed in-country - 15 replies
- Apple promises 'professional-grade' features in OS X Photos - 13 replies
- Opinion: Buy an iPhone 5s now, or wait for the iPhone 6? - 13 replies
- Facebook toys with the emotions of users in the name of science - 11 replies
- Monkey Parking creator refuses shutdown order, fights San Francisco - 10 replies
- Los Angeles school district pulls plug on iPads, moves to laptops - 9 replies
- Apple now blocking older Flash Player plug-ins, citing security flaw - 9 replies
- Kantar: iPhone 5s, 5c outselling Samsung S5 in Europe - 9 replies
- MacNN testing: Microsoft domain seizure blocks VPN, allows odd traffic - 8 replies