updated 07:35 pm EST, Fri January 11, 2008
Exces, Tidy Up!
- DiscTop 2.6 (free) fter installing Disctop, your inserted CD or DVD slides in from the side and neatly fades back into your desktop picture. Now you always know if there's a disc inside, and what type it is. The new release is Leopard compatible, adds support for new Mac models, adds traditional Chinese language and features updated artwork. [Download - 4.2MB]
- GarageSale 4 ($30) lets Mac OS X users create eBay auctions using an intuitive and Mac-like interface. It features a WYSIWYG auction editor and imports photos from iPhoto, a digital camera, or iSight. Users are now able to edit their auctions completely within GarageSale's web preview. GarageSale now uploads multiple auctions and item images simultaneously, resulting in faster auction uploads. [Download - 19.7MB]
- Exces 1.5 ($30) lets the users create password-protected vaults. The ease of use and the attractive interface are Exces' key features. Each vault is protected using the same encryption algorithm Apple uses for FileVault - AES 128. Exces features a password assistant, to help choose strong passwords. Exces has several unique features over other tools such as a shrink vault feature, which lets you easily shrink a vault to the minimum possible disk space and the ability to automatically lock a vault after 10 minutes of inactivity. [Download - 3.1MB]
- Tidy Up! 1.3.2 ($30) search for duplicate files and packages; by the owner application, content, type, creator, extension, date modified, date created, name, label, visibility and more. You can also search by the tag, duration and bit rate of MP3s and AACs audifiles, search the content of the iTunes, iPod and iPhotdatabases, search the messages of Mail and synchronize deletions with iTunes, iPhotand Mail. The new release adds a new filter in the Name criterion that allows you to exclude a part of the name of items before comparing them. It also fixes a bug that sometimes caused crashes during a search. [Download - 8.3MB]
- Imagine Poker 3.0 ($20) offline Texas Hold 'Em Poker game for the Mac. Imagine Poker allows Mac users to play against 20 infamous characters from history, mythology, and legend, including Cleopatra, Robin Hood, Abraham Lincoln, Dracula, Marie Antoinette, the Grim Reaper, and many more. The game features fully animated opponents and an adaptive artificial intelligence engine. Version 3 features a revamped 3D interface, four new characters, two dealers, six new rooms to play in, and optimization for Mac OS 10.5 Leopard. [Download - 41MB]