updated 07:35 pm EST, Fri November 16, 2007
- iP2F 1.0 ($15) is a plug-in that eases the process of uploading pictures from iPhoto to Flickr. The software enables users to resize, rename, describe, and tag images with smart Mail-style tokenized fields directly from iPhoto. iP2F also supports creating photo sets and adding images to existing sets or pools. [Download - 5.72MB]
- PhoneValet 5.3.1 ($170 per line), PhoneHerald 1.1.7 ($500 for first line, $400 for additional lines) are a pair of business-oriented applications that handle various phone communication tasks and notify or survey groups of people by phone, respectively. The updates are available for free to existing PhoneValet 5 and PhoneHerald customers, respectively, and are certified to work with Apple's new Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system.
- DMG Master 1.2 ($15) updates the application designed to create standard Disk Image Archives recognized by any Mac with one click. The latest release includes a new icon designed for Mac OS X Leopard, adds a Uses Destination folder for temporary files, includes a new "Image" menu, and offers an improved user interface with better a indication when using an encryption password as well as enhanced drag-and-drop support. [Download - 256KB]
- Atomic Mac 6.8.0 ($25) adds the ability to copy selected data from the periodic table of the elements and nuclear database software to other applications. The Atomic Mac also contains a wealth of nuclear information on each isotope, including half life, decay mode, and daughter products. X-ray data (fluorescence and binding energies) is also available, and a molecular weight calculator makes it easy to find the molecular weight of compounds. [Download - 3MB]
- Differencia 1.0 ($30) is a new reconciliation tool that makes it easy to compare data from different file formats. The software includes templates to quickly compare various formats, and users can help improve the application by creating custom templates. [Download - 2.2MB]
- PasswordWallet 4.3 for iPhone ($10) gives users access to passwords on Apple's iPhone with no internet connection or hacks required. The software secures all password transfers with 448-bit BlowFish encryption, and enables users to open URLs in new windows to switch between making references to usernames and passwords. The update also includes font size preferences, as well as larger targets for clicking on rows. [Download - 2.6MB]