Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Intel 45nm Core 2 and Xeon
As promised, Intel today released its first processors based on 45-nanometer manufacturing process and the accompanying new Penryn architecture. The unveiling is headlined by the Xeon 5400, according to the company. Billed as one of the fastest processors ever for workstations and servers, the new model uses the reduced power and heat demands of 45nm to increase the clock speed of a quad-core chip to a new high of 3.2GHz while also increasing the system bus speed to 1.6GHz and the level 2 cache to 12MB. These increases combine with new features to set new records for speed while also reducing the overall size and running more efficiently, Intel claims through its tests.
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...Adesso Compagno X Bluetooth keyboard
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Apple unveils new Retina iMac, featuring 5K display - 9 replies
- GT filings call Apple contract terms 'oppressive and burdensome' - 9 replies
- Kmart suffers huge breach, all shoppers since September likely victims - 9 replies