Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Drivers Hint at MacBooks
Apple may have tipped its hand and revealed a near-term update to its 13-inch MacBooks and potentially its Mac minis, based on files discovered inside Mac OS X Leopard's system folders. The company has included a full set of recent drivers for Intel's GMA X3100 integrated graphics chipset, which is only built into the semiconductor firm's mainboards for notebooks based on the Santa Rosa platform. Apple currently uses Santa Rosa for its most recent MacBook Pro line but equips these higher-end systems exclusively with dedicated graphics chipsets from non-Intel providers like NVIDIA, leaving the regular MacBooks with slower but lower-cost Intel offerings.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies